The SM Foundation on Friday reached out to victims of a recent flash flood that hit the city.
SM’s relief operations, called Operation Tulong Express, was lead by a team of mall employee volunteers from SM Lanang Premier and SM City Davao. They shared Kalinga Packs (relief goods) to some 500 families in the Our Lady of Loudes Bangkal evacuation center.
Through a solid partnership with the Davao City Government, the SM Foundation reached out to affected families in times of need.
Earlier this month, the SM Foundation also mobilized relief efforts for 350 families of the fire victims of Isla Verde of Barangay 23-C.
The SM Foundation is the heart of the SM group of companies focused on social inclusion by nurturing and caring for underserved communities where SM is present. SM’s CSR arm is committed to serve by supporting and empowering our host communities through education, healthcare, shelter, disaster response, farmers’ training, environmental programs and care for persons with special needs.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized