The SM Foundation on Friday reached out to victims of a recent flash flood that hit the city.
SM’s relief operations, called Operation Tulong Express, was lead by a team of mall employee volunteers from SM Lanang Premier and SM City Davao. They shared Kalinga Packs (relief goods) to some 500 families in the Our Lady of Loudes Bangkal evacuation center.
Through a solid partnership with the Davao City Government, the SM Foundation reached out to affected families in times of need.
Earlier this month, the SM Foundation also mobilized relief efforts for 350 families of the fire victims of Isla Verde of Barangay 23-C.
The SM Foundation is the heart of the SM group of companies focused on social inclusion by nurturing and caring for underserved communities where SM is present. SM’s CSR arm is committed to serve by supporting and empowering our host communities through education, healthcare, shelter, disaster response, farmers’ training, environmental programs and care for persons with special needs.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning