University of Mindanao Alumni Chapter Batch 1981 to 2003 inducted their newly elected officers at the Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao on July 27, 2019. DMI Founding Adviser, Merci G. Duduaco with her Co-Adisers Gilbert B Duduaco and Ernesto T. Carpio led the group in hosting the event.
The organization will be holding a community outreach program and support their mother Alumni-UMAAI with their scholarship program for needy but deserving students.
Inducted into office were President – Roderick I Sevillano; Internal Vice President – Mariedel R. Tajan;
External Vice President – Jamel A. Pangilan; Secretary – Mae T. Moreno; Assistant Secretary – Stella Mariss C. Sonido; Treasurer – Ethel T. Conlu; Assistant Treasurer-Crisanta C, Franco; Auditor – Catherine C. Robles; Business Manager – Lito T. Cayudong; Public Information Officer – Edwin A. Mandi.
Board of Directors: Zorayda R. Gabuyo, Virgina L. Olaivar, Lucia D. Abellana, Lyndon Joseph A. Yortas, Ruelito J. Labrado, Stephen D. Manglicmot, General Q. Framco, Florence O. Sarmiento, Jessie P. Echavez, Ma. Lucille L. Leocario and Ron O. Villacorta
Guests invited to the induction ceremony were: Nancy P. Ibuyan – UM Alumni President, Dr. Stilo Floyd Schneider -UM Alumni Affairs Director and this writer.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy