The four graduates of the University of Mindanao were among top passers in the August 2019 Social Worker Licensure Examination.
Based on the result released Thursday, Jerena Piencenaves took the third spot
with a score of 82.80, followed by Habib Dela Cruz Pagilogon at seventh place with 81.80, Jonathea Paz Baloca at the top eighth spot with 81.60, and Relene Delos Reyes at the 10 spot with 81.20.
The four joined the 2,723 passers of the Social Worker licensure examination out about 5,000 examinees, according to data from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Their success and those of others from UM who also passed the examination enabled the university to garner an average passing rate of 84.04% for first time takers, higher than the national average passing rate of 61.15%.
The examination was administered by the PRC’s Board for Social Workers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success