The four graduates of the University of Mindanao were among top passers in the August 2019 Social Worker Licensure Examination.
Based on the result released Thursday, Jerena Piencenaves took the third spot
with a score of 82.80, followed by Habib Dela Cruz Pagilogon at seventh place with 81.80, Jonathea Paz Baloca at the top eighth spot with 81.60, and Relene Delos Reyes at the 10 spot with 81.20.
The four joined the 2,723 passers of the Social Worker licensure examination out about 5,000 examinees, according to data from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Their success and those of others from UM who also passed the examination enabled the university to garner an average passing rate of 84.04% for first time takers, higher than the national average passing rate of 61.15%.
The examination was administered by the PRC’s Board for Social Workers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1