The Department of Health is donating three ambulances to the city government of Davao.
The donation was the subject of a legislative item at the City Council, which held its regular session this past Tuesday in the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
The DOH is seeking legislative authority for Mayor Sara Duterte to sign on the city’s behalf a deed of donation for the three vehicles.
The ambulances cost a total of P2.45 million.
The donation is part of the national government’s Universal Health Care and Health Facilities Enhancement Program. The signatory of the deed of donation on the part of the DOH is Health Undersecretary Lilibeth David.
The item was passed on first reading during Tuesday’s session, under the committee on health led by Councilor Mary Joselle Villafuerte.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1