The Department of Health is donating three ambulances to the city government of Davao.
The donation was the subject of a legislative item at the City Council, which held its regular session this past Tuesday in the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
The DOH is seeking legislative authority for Mayor Sara Duterte to sign on the city’s behalf a deed of donation for the three vehicles.
The ambulances cost a total of P2.45 million.
The donation is part of the national government’s Universal Health Care and Health Facilities Enhancement Program. The signatory of the deed of donation on the part of the DOH is Health Undersecretary Lilibeth David.
The item was passed on first reading during Tuesday’s session, under the committee on health led by Councilor Mary Joselle Villafuerte.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled