The Department of Health is donating three ambulances to the city government of Davao.
The donation was the subject of a legislative item at the City Council, which held its regular session this past Tuesday in the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
The DOH is seeking legislative authority for Mayor Sara Duterte to sign on the city’s behalf a deed of donation for the three vehicles.
The ambulances cost a total of P2.45 million.
The donation is part of the national government’s Universal Health Care and Health Facilities Enhancement Program. The signatory of the deed of donation on the part of the DOH is Health Undersecretary Lilibeth David.
The item was passed on first reading during Tuesday’s session, under the committee on health led by Councilor Mary Joselle Villafuerte.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized