The Department of Health is donating three ambulances to the city government of Davao.
The donation was the subject of a legislative item at the City Council, which held its regular session this past Tuesday in the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
The DOH is seeking legislative authority for Mayor Sara Duterte to sign on the city’s behalf a deed of donation for the three vehicles.
The ambulances cost a total of P2.45 million.
The donation is part of the national government’s Universal Health Care and Health Facilities Enhancement Program. The signatory of the deed of donation on the part of the DOH is Health Undersecretary Lilibeth David.
The item was passed on first reading during Tuesday’s session, under the committee on health led by Councilor Mary Joselle Villafuerte.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market