A woman formerly arrested for drugs possession was nabbed again for a similar offense on Saturday afternoon.
Reizel Joy Roy Bolingkit, 24, student, was arrested in a buy-bust by members of the Drug Enforcement Team of San Pedro Police Station and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
Maj. Jason Baria, spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, said the sting operation happened at 4:10 p.m., in Purok 7, Trading Boulevard, Barangay 37-D.
She allegedly sold shabu worth P13,000 to a police operative.
Recovered from the suspect’s possession were the buy-bust money; two sachets of shabu with estimated total weight of more or less 1.4 grams with estimated street value of P19,000.00; two sachets of shabu with an estimated total weight of 0.2 grams with estimated street value of P1,000; and one cell phone used in illegal transactions.
According to Brig. Gen. Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, the suspect was included in their watchlist.
She was arrested on Sept. 15, 2015 in a buy-bust operation. But she pleaded guilty to a lesser offense and released on December 2018.
“It only means, she didn’t learn her lesson yet,” he said.
“We will continue to run after these criminals who never stopped engaging in illegal drug activities,” he added. “Rest assured that the PRO XI will not rest until they will all be sent in jail.”
A case for violation of sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 is against the suspect.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market