The streets in the downtown area bloomed as floral floats paraded for the Pamulak sa Kadayawan 2019, one of the highlights of the 34th Kadayawan Festlival.
The colors and sounds of Kadayawan hyped up the spectators lined on the streets despite the scorching heat of the Sunday sun.
Bagging the grand prize for the Dako Category was the International Pharmaceuticals Inc. that took home P800,000 cash prize. They were the 2nd placer last year.
On the second place for the same category was Kisan Lu Lands And Development Inc., which was last year’s grand champion, bagging the P600,000 prize.
The Cybercity Teleservices An Iqor Company was third place getting P300,000 cash prize while the Philippines Airasia Inc. was given the consolation prize worth P75,000.
For the Lahi or alternative category, the grand winner was the Tahawrog Tribe Marilog Dist. Davao City that brought home the P150,000 cash prize.
Second place was 1 Ganap Guardians -GBHFI with P75,000.00, while third place is the Guardians Phil. Anti-Crime Int’l Inc with P50,000.
The consolation prize winners are Bangka by JMA team and Gasa by JMA team winning P30,000 each.
For the Gamay or Small Category, emerging as grand champion was the Davao Crocodile Park & Zoo taking home P400,000.
The Palawan Pawnshop Palawan Express Pera Padala was awarded P300,000 while the third place was Teleperformance, with P200,000 cash prize.
Consolation prize winners that gained P50,000 each were SNR Membership Shopping and Frontrow
Adding roar to the festivity yesterday was the Pitik sa Kadayawan drum beating competition. Where Davao’s Best Mugnapak Drumbeaters emerged as the grand winner bringing home P200,000.
They were also awarded with the Deportment Award or the Best Float with 30,000.
The 2nd Place was Davao Drumbeaters Association with P150,000; 3rd Placer was Caraga Drumbeaters with P100,000; 4th Placer was Sta.Ana Performing Arts Guild with P50,000 and 5th Placer was Kabilin Mindanaw-Cabantian National High School P50,000.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success