Davao City – Close to 100 entries are expected to show their wares in the 2nd Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla Charity Cup golf tournament which tees off today in grand rites at the Apo Golf and Country Club.
No less than Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla will head the traditional ceremonial tee off rites of the tournament which will have Classes A, B, C and Super Senior (65 years-old and above) categories.
Interested my still join pegged at P2,200 inclusive of a mulligan and giveaway.
Tee off times for the competition which follows the modified stableford scoring system will be from 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. while the awarding ceremonies will be at the Apo Golf and Country Club clubhouse at 1 p.m.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1