Davao City – Close to 100 entries are expected to show their wares in the 2nd Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla Charity Cup golf tournament which tees off today in grand rites at the Apo Golf and Country Club.
No less than Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla will head the traditional ceremonial tee off rites of the tournament which will have Classes A, B, C and Super Senior (65 years-old and above) categories.
Interested my still join pegged at P2,200 inclusive of a mulligan and giveaway.
Tee off times for the competition which follows the modified stableford scoring system will be from 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. while the awarding ceremonies will be at the Apo Golf and Country Club clubhouse at 1 p.m.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead