Davao City – Close to 100 entries are expected to show their wares in the 2nd Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla Charity Cup golf tournament which tees off today in grand rites at the Apo Golf and Country Club.
No less than Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla will head the traditional ceremonial tee off rites of the tournament which will have Classes A, B, C and Super Senior (65 years-old and above) categories.
Interested my still join pegged at P2,200 inclusive of a mulligan and giveaway.
Tee off times for the competition which follows the modified stableford scoring system will be from 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. while the awarding ceremonies will be at the Apo Golf and Country Club clubhouse at 1 p.m.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories