Davao City – Close to 100 entries are expected to show their wares in the 2nd Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla Charity Cup golf tournament which tees off today in grand rites at the Apo Golf and Country Club.
No less than Ambassador Bahnarim A. Guinomla will head the traditional ceremonial tee off rites of the tournament which will have Classes A, B, C and Super Senior (65 years-old and above) categories.
Interested my still join pegged at P2,200 inclusive of a mulligan and giveaway.
Tee off times for the competition which follows the modified stableford scoring system will be from 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. while the awarding ceremonies will be at the Apo Golf and Country Club clubhouse at 1 p.m.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed