Davao City – Team Centurions Davao was one of the 15 teams which took part in the recent Kadayawan National Airsoft tournament last August 17 and 18 at the Amiya Resort and Residences, Lippy Road in Puan.
Competing in various airsoft game plays, Centurions Davao dazzled with other contenders which took part in the two-day contest which had entries from Davao City and its nearby provinces.
Members of team Centurions Davao which saw action are Edwin C. Dujali, Nobeto H. Nobleza, Beau Benedick B. Costales, Lex Marion E. Bataller, Johnny T. Co Jr., John Paul J. De Joya, Chris I. Librando, Eduardo R. De Los Reyes Jr., Randolph Anthony P. Reyes, Edgar Allan Tidoy, Joel T. Agag, Mark A. De Vera, Alexis Ryan E. Bataller, Kurt Patrick C. Bulay, Wilfredo G. Vistal,Jr., Von Ryan O. Dano Alvin F. Alcantara, Gilbert R. Logroño, Kim Libranilla, Rodolfo C. Enot,Jr., Alberto Baliota, Emmanuel S. Lanado,Jr., Alan A. Molina, Joel T. Bacarinas, Cris P. Caiña, Ray Romeo P. Sabio, Gerald Ray F. Dangallo, Ronald Alcantara, Percival Nicolas Cadayona, German Corral, Joseph APD, Jimson and Boboy, Lord Rowland Diaz and Dece June S. Cabiling.
“It was a fun-filled activity for airsoft enthusiasts as we celebrated the annual Kadayawan festival,” Lord Rowland Diaz said.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories