Davao City – Team Centurions Davao was one of the 15 teams which took part in the recent Kadayawan National Airsoft tournament last August 17 and 18 at the Amiya Resort and Residences, Lippy Road in Puan.
Competing in various airsoft game plays, Centurions Davao dazzled with other contenders which took part in the two-day contest which had entries from Davao City and its nearby provinces.
Members of team Centurions Davao which saw action are Edwin C. Dujali, Nobeto H. Nobleza, Beau Benedick B. Costales, Lex Marion E. Bataller, Johnny T. Co Jr., John Paul J. De Joya, Chris I. Librando, Eduardo R. De Los Reyes Jr., Randolph Anthony P. Reyes, Edgar Allan Tidoy, Joel T. Agag, Mark A. De Vera, Alexis Ryan E. Bataller, Kurt Patrick C. Bulay, Wilfredo G. Vistal,Jr., Von Ryan O. Dano Alvin F. Alcantara, Gilbert R. Logroño, Kim Libranilla, Rodolfo C. Enot,Jr., Alberto Baliota, Emmanuel S. Lanado,Jr., Alan A. Molina, Joel T. Bacarinas, Cris P. Caiña, Ray Romeo P. Sabio, Gerald Ray F. Dangallo, Ronald Alcantara, Percival Nicolas Cadayona, German Corral, Joseph APD, Jimson and Boboy, Lord Rowland Diaz and Dece June S. Cabiling.
“It was a fun-filled activity for airsoft enthusiasts as we celebrated the annual Kadayawan festival,” Lord Rowland Diaz said.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos