One of the largest heavy equipment and building materials distributors in the Philippines, JINYI Import & Export Trading Co. Inc., also known for its professional after-sales service, held its official opening and ribbon-cutting on Aug. 2, 2019.
Previously located in Matina, Davao City, it is now open in Panacan, with a bigger showroom and a new office building.
JINYI has opened its doors to more clients in Davao City and neighboriong cities.
The official opening and ribbon-cutting was led by Jacky Fong, the general manager and CEO of JINYI; Alice Fong, the operations manager; Li Lin, Liu Jian Sen, vice president of XCMG International; Atty. Carskit for Senator Bong Go and Glen Escandor for Congressman Paolo Duterte.
Since opening in 2011, JINYI now has over six branches located in Manila, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Surigao, General Santos, and Davao City. Now, with over a hundred employees in these key cities, the company quietly continues to strive to be the best in equipment sales, rentals, and servicing of their products.
Growing with the Philippine economy, JINYI envisions to expand into a stronger and better company, to serve not only their clients, but also provide for their employees, as Fong mentioned at their opening: “It has always been our vision to be the window of the Philippines to China, through
its equipment and building materials. And not just that, we also aspire to continuously create value to the customers, provide a dignified life to our employees, make sound profit for our shareholders, and bring positive contribution to the communities, of course.”
The newly opened JINYI office and showroom is now located along Airport Road, Barangay Panacan,
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1