In celebration of the 34th Kadayawan Festival in Davao, Pres /CEO Dr. Neil Orepeza of Oroderm together with Miss Earth Philippines 2019 Janelle Lazo-Tee promotes their annual pageant for the 6th Mr. and Ms. Oroderm that aims to showcase teenagers beauty and wit, during the press conference held at Blue Velvet Hotel, CM Recto St Corner Rizal extension today, August 16, 2019.
In their 26th years in the business it has been their goal to have a quality of work and to help people in enhancing their beauty through the help of new generation with its emerging technology.
The pageant for Mr. and Ms. Oroderm 2019 will be tomorrow, August 17, 2019 in oroderm city near landbank at 7:00 pm. The pageant will be hosted by Janelle Lazo-Tee and Rovic Cuasito with special
guest Daryl Ong and two international Judges.
Meanwhile, Janelle Lazo-Tee, Miss Earth Philippines 2019 invites every Dabawenyo to support her journey in her up coming pageant happening this October 26, 2019. Also promotes her environmental advocacy about indoor air quality at is best state that affects human productivity, human health and the SAY NO to single use of plastics. The Philippines will be hosting the Miss Earth 2019 that will be held in Bicol.
By James Malit, Kyle Quia and Phoebe Ipal/UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission