AN employee of Mandaue Foam was arrested in buy-bust operation in Barangay Sasa, beside PLDT building, at 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 12.
The suspect was identified as Rogelio Villarosa Reyes Jr. alias Jun-Jun Ligid, 35, resident of Parola, Sasa.
Personnel of the Sasa Police Station confiscated a plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, P500 marked bill, and a Samsung cellphone.
A case for violation of RA9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against the suspect. He’s now detained in the Sasa Police Station. By Ipal Phoebe, Quia Kyle/UM Interns
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021