AN employee of Mandaue Foam was arrested in buy-bust operation in Barangay Sasa, beside PLDT building, at 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 12.
The suspect was identified as Rogelio Villarosa Reyes Jr. alias Jun-Jun Ligid, 35, resident of Parola, Sasa.
Personnel of the Sasa Police Station confiscated a plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, P500 marked bill, and a Samsung cellphone.
A case for violation of RA9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against the suspect. He’s now detained in the Sasa Police Station. By Ipal Phoebe, Quia Kyle/UM Interns
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month