AN employee of Mandaue Foam was arrested in buy-bust operation in Barangay Sasa, beside PLDT building, at 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 12.
The suspect was identified as Rogelio Villarosa Reyes Jr. alias Jun-Jun Ligid, 35, resident of Parola, Sasa.
Personnel of the Sasa Police Station confiscated a plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, P500 marked bill, and a Samsung cellphone.
A case for violation of RA9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against the suspect. He’s now detained in the Sasa Police Station. By Ipal Phoebe, Quia Kyle/UM Interns
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?