Drug Enforcement Unit personnel confiscated counterfeit money during an anti-narcotics operation at Km. 28, Barangay Lasang, Bunawan District at 5 p.m. on Aug. 14.
The suspect was identified Jefferson Nuevo Lamela, 26, a resident of Sto. Tomas, Davao Del Norte.
Confiscated from him were four pieces of bogus P1,000 bills, one sachet of suspected shabu, one genuine P1,000 bill, and one cellphone. The suspect is detained in Bunawan Police Station and will face a case for violating RA 9165. by James Gabriel Malit/UM Intern
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead