A 30-year-old laborer was arrested at the joint checkpoint in Licanan, Barangay Lasang at 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 14.
The suspect was identified as Leony Eligen Palabrica, a resident of Block 1, Soliman, Agdao District.
Confiscated from his possession is a heat-sealed sachet containing suspected shabu weighing 0.09 grams. It will be used as evidence for the case to be filed against thim for violation of RA 9165. The suspect is now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station. by Phoebe Vione T. Ipal/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021