A 30-year-old laborer was arrested at the joint checkpoint in Licanan, Barangay Lasang at 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 14.
The suspect was identified as Leony Eligen Palabrica, a resident of Block 1, Soliman, Agdao District.
Confiscated from his possession is a heat-sealed sachet containing suspected shabu weighing 0.09 grams. It will be used as evidence for the case to be filed against thim for violation of RA 9165. The suspect is now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station. by Phoebe Vione T. Ipal/UM Intern
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?