An 18-year-old boy was arrested after he allegedly solicited money for the illegal numbers game, “last 2,” at 7:10 p.m. in Guadalupe Village, Km. 5, Matina Pangi on Aug. 13.
The suspect was identified as Paul Macarne Bacus Aquino, resident of the area.
Confiscated from him were a last 2 receipt, one stub with a corresponding number, and P140 in bet money.
Police also recovered cash in different denominations amounting to P1,120.
He will face a case for violating RA 9287 and is now under the custody of the Talomo Police Station. by James Gabriel Malit/UM Intern
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year