An 18-year-old boy was arrested after he allegedly solicited money for the illegal numbers game, “last 2,” at 7:10 p.m. in Guadalupe Village, Km. 5, Matina Pangi on Aug. 13.
The suspect was identified as Paul Macarne Bacus Aquino, resident of the area.
Confiscated from him were a last 2 receipt, one stub with a corresponding number, and P140 in bet money.
Police also recovered cash in different denominations amounting to P1,120.
He will face a case for violating RA 9287 and is now under the custody of the Talomo Police Station. by James Gabriel Malit/UM Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market