An 18-year-old boy was arrested after he allegedly solicited money for the illegal numbers game, “last 2,” at 7:10 p.m. in Guadalupe Village, Km. 5, Matina Pangi on Aug. 13.
The suspect was identified as Paul Macarne Bacus Aquino, resident of the area.
Confiscated from him were a last 2 receipt, one stub with a corresponding number, and P140 in bet money.
Police also recovered cash in different denominations amounting to P1,120.
He will face a case for violating RA 9287 and is now under the custody of the Talomo Police Station. by James Gabriel Malit/UM Intern
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?