An 18-year-old boy was arrested after he allegedly solicited money for the illegal numbers game, “last 2,” at 7:10 p.m. in Guadalupe Village, Km. 5, Matina Pangi on Aug. 13.
The suspect was identified as Paul Macarne Bacus Aquino, resident of the area.
Confiscated from him were a last 2 receipt, one stub with a corresponding number, and P140 in bet money.
Police also recovered cash in different denominations amounting to P1,120.
He will face a case for violating RA 9287 and is now under the custody of the Talomo Police Station. by James Gabriel Malit/UM Intern
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized