Davao City – The Rizal Memorial Colleges gym will play host to the awarding ceremonies of the 30th Durian Tee Invitational golf tournament which will wrap up the four-day tournament played at the Apo Golf and Country Club.
The awarding ceremonies will start at 6 p.m. said Apo Golf and Country Club president Joseph Ng.
Some 250 golfers are seeing action in the tournament which started last August 14.
This year’s edition of the Durian Tee offers a brand new Ford Raptor, five hundred thousand pesos, a two-seater Yamaha golf cart and four motorcycles (Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha) as hole-in-one prizes on designated holes per par 3 fairways.
The Durian Tee Invitational golf tournament is in line with annual Kadayawan celebration.
Backing the annual sports spectacle as co-presentors are DMI Medical Supply, Inc. and the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN). Diamond sponsors are Phoenix Petroleum, Motortrade/Motorjoy, Congressman Pulong Duterte, Vital Water, Power Trac, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), Inkprint Atbp. Inc. and Anflocor Management Corporation.
Platinum supporters are the JVA Group, Dusit Thani Residence Davao and Maxicare Healthcare while Suntrust Properties Incorporated, Southern Motors Davao Incorporated, Maverick Builders Inc., Alsons Development and Corporation, Hexat Mining Corporation, Suzuki Philippines Inc., Kart Plaza Manufacturing Corporation, the Royal Mandaya Hotel, Cortess Printing Corporation, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Davao Eaglemasters, Gerry Goking, MEDSA and the Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) are gold sponsors.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos