A 17-year-old boy was rescued during a drug buy-bust conducted in Purok 6, Trading Boulevard, in Barangay 37-D, at 2:50 a.m. on Aug. 13.
His companion, suspect Ronel Montenegro Maza, resident of the area was arrested in the same operation. The minor is a student and resident of Barangay Leon Garcia in Agdao.
He will be turned over to the Department of Social Welfare and Development to determine discernment whether or not the criminal case can proceed.
Recovered from them where two plastic sachets containing suspected shabu, P500 bill, and a smartphone, believed to be used in their transactions. The suspect will face a charge in violation of RA 9165. Kyle Quia/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories