A man was arrested in an entrapment operation in Barangay Lubogan, Toril District at 7:35 p.m. on Aug. 13.
The suspect was identified as Albada Lugang alias Lito, 51, and a resident of Purok 2, Barangay Lubogan.
Confiscated from him was one small size, heat-sealed plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance believed tob e shabu. The contraband had an estimated street market value of P500. Also confiscated from him was the P500 marked money.
These will be used as evidence in the charge to be filed against the suspect for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. He’s now under the custody of the Toril Police Station. by James Gabriel Malit & Josephine Andon/UM Interns
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories