A man was arrested in an entrapment operation in Barangay Lubogan, Toril District at 7:35 p.m. on Aug. 13.
The suspect was identified as Albada Lugang alias Lito, 51, and a resident of Purok 2, Barangay Lubogan.
Confiscated from him was one small size, heat-sealed plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance believed tob e shabu. The contraband had an estimated street market value of P500. Also confiscated from him was the P500 marked money.
These will be used as evidence in the charge to be filed against the suspect for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. He’s now under the custody of the Toril Police Station. by James Gabriel Malit & Josephine Andon/UM Interns
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission