A man was arrested in an entrapment operation in Barangay Lubogan, Toril District at 7:35 p.m. on Aug. 13.
The suspect was identified as Albada Lugang alias Lito, 51, and a resident of Purok 2, Barangay Lubogan.
Confiscated from him was one small size, heat-sealed plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance believed tob e shabu. The contraband had an estimated street market value of P500. Also confiscated from him was the P500 marked money.
These will be used as evidence in the charge to be filed against the suspect for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. He’s now under the custody of the Toril Police Station. by James Gabriel Malit & Josephine Andon/UM Interns
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?