Davao City – A total cash pot of P300,000 will be given to the winners in the first METBA-Davao Kadayawan Open Tenpin Bowling Championships which is set to roll this August 21 to 26 at the SM Lanang Premier Bowling Center.
Sanctioned by the Philippine Bowling Federation (PBF), the tournament will have the Mixed Open Division (men’s and ladies regardless of age), Mixed Seniors (men’s and ladies 50 years-old and above) and the Mixed Youth (boys and girls 20 years-old and below).
Cash prizes will also be given to the top qualifier of each division and for the highest single scratch score in the male and female categories plus a P25,000 cash for the bowler who scores a perfect 300 game.
“We are expecting tenpin bowlers who are members of PBF-affiliated Associations from all over the country will be playing in the tournament,” said METBA-Davao president Atty. Joseph Flores.
Six-time world champion Rafael “Paeng” Nepomuceno will grace the event.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories