Davao City – A total cash pot of P300,000 will be given to the winners in the first METBA-Davao Kadayawan Open Tenpin Bowling Championships which is set to roll this August 21 to 26 at the SM Lanang Premier Bowling Center.
Sanctioned by the Philippine Bowling Federation (PBF), the tournament will have the Mixed Open Division (men’s and ladies regardless of age), Mixed Seniors (men’s and ladies 50 years-old and above) and the Mixed Youth (boys and girls 20 years-old and below).
Cash prizes will also be given to the top qualifier of each division and for the highest single scratch score in the male and female categories plus a P25,000 cash for the bowler who scores a perfect 300 game.
“We are expecting tenpin bowlers who are members of PBF-affiliated Associations from all over the country will be playing in the tournament,” said METBA-Davao president Atty. Joseph Flores.
Six-time world champion Rafael “Paeng” Nepomuceno will grace the event.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission