DVR or Davao Vinyl Records is a group formed by Jerry Yap as a page on Facebook in April, 2014. The avid vinyl collector opened the page out of curiosity if there is still an interest in vinyl records and if there are collectors like himself here in Davao City.
Those questions were answered as the number of members grew to 906 today. On this FB page, members are welcome to post their favorite LPs, as well as sell vinyl records, and equipment related to playing records such as amplifiers, speakers, turntables, etc. Their first record fair was held on May 1, 2019 at Zero 82 Restobar, Torres Prime Square. Vinyl records were on sale, as well as some CDs and cassette tapes.
The recent 2nd DVR 4-day Record Fair was held at Abreeza last Aug. 2-5, 2019.
Some of the DVR members are:
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market