DVR or Davao Vinyl Records is a group formed by Jerry Yap as a page on Facebook in April, 2014. The avid vinyl collector opened the page out of curiosity if there is still an interest in vinyl records and if there are collectors like himself here in Davao City.
Those questions were answered as the number of members grew to 906 today. On this FB page, members are welcome to post their favorite LPs, as well as sell vinyl records, and equipment related to playing records such as amplifiers, speakers, turntables, etc. Their first record fair was held on May 1, 2019 at Zero 82 Restobar, Torres Prime Square. Vinyl records were on sale, as well as some CDs and cassette tapes.
The recent 2nd DVR 4-day Record Fair was held at Abreeza last Aug. 2-5, 2019.
Some of the DVR members are:
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year