Police seized P360,000 worth of shabu from a carpenter who allegedly sold illegal drugs in Barangay Toril Proper, Toril District on Saturday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, police regional director, identified the suspect as Kaysar Sabdani Maani, 37, married, a native of Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte who temporarily resides in Durian Street, Manggahan, Toril.
During the buy-bust operation in Durian Street at 4 p.m. Saturday, Maani allegedly sold shabu to a police officer who acted as poseur buyer.
Seized from his possessions were 17 sachets of suspected shabu with estimated worth of P360,000.
The P1,000 marked money was also recovered.
Maani, who is listed under the Directorate of Intelligence (DI) watch list, will be charged for violating Sections 5 and 11 of Republic Act 9165.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories