Police seized P360,000 worth of shabu from a carpenter who allegedly sold illegal drugs in Barangay Toril Proper, Toril District on Saturday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, police regional director, identified the suspect as Kaysar Sabdani Maani, 37, married, a native of Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte who temporarily resides in Durian Street, Manggahan, Toril.
During the buy-bust operation in Durian Street at 4 p.m. Saturday, Maani allegedly sold shabu to a police officer who acted as poseur buyer.
Seized from his possessions were 17 sachets of suspected shabu with estimated worth of P360,000.
The P1,000 marked money was also recovered.
Maani, who is listed under the Directorate of Intelligence (DI) watch list, will be charged for violating Sections 5 and 11 of Republic Act 9165.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1