Police seized P360,000 worth of shabu from a carpenter who allegedly sold illegal drugs in Barangay Toril Proper, Toril District on Saturday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, police regional director, identified the suspect as Kaysar Sabdani Maani, 37, married, a native of Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte who temporarily resides in Durian Street, Manggahan, Toril.
During the buy-bust operation in Durian Street at 4 p.m. Saturday, Maani allegedly sold shabu to a police officer who acted as poseur buyer.
Seized from his possessions were 17 sachets of suspected shabu with estimated worth of P360,000.
The P1,000 marked money was also recovered.
Maani, who is listed under the Directorate of Intelligence (DI) watch list, will be charged for violating Sections 5 and 11 of Republic Act 9165.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning