Police seized P360,000 worth of shabu from a carpenter who allegedly sold illegal drugs in Barangay Toril Proper, Toril District on Saturday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, police regional director, identified the suspect as Kaysar Sabdani Maani, 37, married, a native of Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte who temporarily resides in Durian Street, Manggahan, Toril.
During the buy-bust operation in Durian Street at 4 p.m. Saturday, Maani allegedly sold shabu to a police officer who acted as poseur buyer.
Seized from his possessions were 17 sachets of suspected shabu with estimated worth of P360,000.
The P1,000 marked money was also recovered.
Maani, who is listed under the Directorate of Intelligence (DI) watch list, will be charged for violating Sections 5 and 11 of Republic Act 9165.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success