Police seized P360,000 worth of shabu from a carpenter who allegedly sold illegal drugs in Barangay Toril Proper, Toril District on Saturday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, police regional director, identified the suspect as Kaysar Sabdani Maani, 37, married, a native of Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte who temporarily resides in Durian Street, Manggahan, Toril.
During the buy-bust operation in Durian Street at 4 p.m. Saturday, Maani allegedly sold shabu to a police officer who acted as poseur buyer.
Seized from his possessions were 17 sachets of suspected shabu with estimated worth of P360,000.
The P1,000 marked money was also recovered.
Maani, who is listed under the Directorate of Intelligence (DI) watch list, will be charged for violating Sections 5 and 11 of Republic Act 9165.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead