Feel the rage of the betrayed with the cathartic power of music from the underground all-female band named Vipera. The ladies’ debut performance was last August 10 at GIOSCRIB Bonifactio Street, Davao City, back-to-back with Soundtank and Warlak from Manila.
Leading the pack is defunct Rebellatrix band bassist Angelikus who took a two-year hiatus from the local rock scene to take care of her kids. Guitarists Grace and Meghan with vocalist Farrah of the defunct Anna Maria band joined forces with drummer Cheng and singer Jane to complete the cast.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online