Feel the rage of the betrayed with the cathartic power of music from the underground all-female band named Vipera. The ladies’ debut performance was last August 10 at GIOSCRIB Bonifactio Street, Davao City, back-to-back with Soundtank and Warlak from Manila.
Leading the pack is defunct Rebellatrix band bassist Angelikus who took a two-year hiatus from the local rock scene to take care of her kids. Guitarists Grace and Meghan with vocalist Farrah of the defunct Anna Maria band joined forces with drummer Cheng and singer Jane to complete the cast.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market