Feel the rage of the betrayed with the cathartic power of music from the underground all-female band named Vipera. The ladies’ debut performance was last August 10 at GIOSCRIB Bonifactio Street, Davao City, back-to-back with Soundtank and Warlak from Manila.
Leading the pack is defunct Rebellatrix band bassist Angelikus who took a two-year hiatus from the local rock scene to take care of her kids. Guitarists Grace and Meghan with vocalist Farrah of the defunct Anna Maria band joined forces with drummer Cheng and singer Jane to complete the cast.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year