Feel the rage of the betrayed with the cathartic power of music from the underground all-female band named Vipera. The ladies’ debut performance was last August 10 at GIOSCRIB Bonifactio Street, Davao City, back-to-back with Soundtank and Warlak from Manila.
Leading the pack is defunct Rebellatrix band bassist Angelikus who took a two-year hiatus from the local rock scene to take care of her kids. Guitarists Grace and Meghan with vocalist Farrah of the defunct Anna Maria band joined forces with drummer Cheng and singer Jane to complete the cast.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead