Feel the rage of the betrayed with the cathartic power of music from the underground all-female band named Vipera. The ladies’ debut performance was last August 10 at GIOSCRIB Bonifactio Street, Davao City, back-to-back with Soundtank and Warlak from Manila.
Leading the pack is defunct Rebellatrix band bassist Angelikus who took a two-year hiatus from the local rock scene to take care of her kids. Guitarists Grace and Meghan with vocalist Farrah of the defunct Anna Maria band joined forces with drummer Cheng and singer Jane to complete the cast.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month