The nomination for Datu Bago 2020 awardee is now on.
Amelia Bonifacio, the Datu Bago vice chair of the board of trustees for 2019-2022, yesterday made the announcement during the Kapehan sa Dabaw presscon held at SM City Davao Annex.
The Datu Bago is the highest award bestowed to Davaoenos who contributed to the development of the city of Davao with exemplary competence, dedication and who best serve as a model of excellence and an inspiration to the residents of Davao.
On March 13, 2018, City Mayor Sara Duterte signed the City Ordinance declaring Datu Bago as a local hero as authored by Councilor Pilar Braga, herself a Datu Bao awardee and chair of the Datu Bago Awardees Organization Inc. (DABAOI).
Nomination can be sent to the Office of the President, University of Mindanao, Bolton Street, Davao City.
The submission deadline is on Dec. 16, 2019. (James Gabriel Malit, Phoebe Vione Ipal, Kyle Quia & Josephine Andon/UM Interns)
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon