The nomination for Datu Bago 2020 awardee is now on.
Amelia Bonifacio, the Datu Bago vice chair of the board of trustees for 2019-2022, yesterday made the announcement during the Kapehan sa Dabaw presscon held at SM City Davao Annex.
The Datu Bago is the highest award bestowed to Davaoenos who contributed to the development of the city of Davao with exemplary competence, dedication and who best serve as a model of excellence and an inspiration to the residents of Davao.
On March 13, 2018, City Mayor Sara Duterte signed the City Ordinance declaring Datu Bago as a local hero as authored by Councilor Pilar Braga, herself a Datu Bao awardee and chair of the Datu Bago Awardees Organization Inc. (DABAOI).
Nomination can be sent to the Office of the President, University of Mindanao, Bolton Street, Davao City.
The submission deadline is on Dec. 16, 2019. (James Gabriel Malit, Phoebe Vione Ipal, Kyle Quia & Josephine Andon/UM Interns)
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market