The nomination for Datu Bago 2020 awardee is now on.
Amelia Bonifacio, the Datu Bago vice chair of the board of trustees for 2019-2022, yesterday made the announcement during the Kapehan sa Dabaw presscon held at SM City Davao Annex.
The Datu Bago is the highest award bestowed to Davaoenos who contributed to the development of the city of Davao with exemplary competence, dedication and who best serve as a model of excellence and an inspiration to the residents of Davao.
On March 13, 2018, City Mayor Sara Duterte signed the City Ordinance declaring Datu Bago as a local hero as authored by Councilor Pilar Braga, herself a Datu Bao awardee and chair of the Datu Bago Awardees Organization Inc. (DABAOI).
Nomination can be sent to the Office of the President, University of Mindanao, Bolton Street, Davao City.
The submission deadline is on Dec. 16, 2019. (James Gabriel Malit, Phoebe Vione Ipal, Kyle Quia & Josephine Andon/UM Interns)
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning