Select stars in this year’s Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino were in town to promote their respective films and the annual festival, which will run from September 13 to 19, with the theme, “Pamilya, Pagkakaibigan, Pag-ibig”. It also be the grand kickoff for “Sandaan: the Celebration of One Hundred Years of Philippine Cinema.”
Last Saturday, actors Jean Garcia and Junyka Santarin of “Watch. Me Kill,” JC Santos and Arci Munoz from “Open,” and Mark Oblea and Paulo Angeles from “G!” gamely answered questions from the local press at Saging Repablik and joined the mini-show at SM City Davao.
PPP is organized by the Film Development Council of the Philippines.
SPECIAL THANKS to Accredo Amor Productions and Gabriel De Cadiz for the photos that appeared in my column last July 29.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories