Select stars in this year’s Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino were in town to promote their respective films and the annual festival, which will run from September 13 to 19, with the theme, “Pamilya, Pagkakaibigan, Pag-ibig”. It also be the grand kickoff for “Sandaan: the Celebration of One Hundred Years of Philippine Cinema.”
Last Saturday, actors Jean Garcia and Junyka Santarin of “Watch. Me Kill,” JC Santos and Arci Munoz from “Open,” and Mark Oblea and Paulo Angeles from “G!” gamely answered questions from the local press at Saging Repablik and joined the mini-show at SM City Davao.
PPP is organized by the Film Development Council of the Philippines.
SPECIAL THANKS to Accredo Amor Productions and Gabriel De Cadiz for the photos that appeared in my column last July 29.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success