Even before the Kadayawan festivities began, Azuela Cove restaurants already made sure they were ready to serve their best menu for those who would be arriving in Davao to enjoy the food trips they were going to make.
Creating the Azuela Food Walk was a good idea, treating the members of the media and bloggers to the event that featured the four restaurants for the day: Nords, Bless Okiniiri, Cafe Laguna and Dulce Vida.
This part of the food walk we made features Japanese Cuisine at Bless Okiniiri owned by Jessie Maloles, featuring such delicious dishes on the menu as Seafood Ramen, Garlic Ramen, Ebi Tempura, Combo Maki, Okonomiyaki, Gyouza, Pita Salad, Kani Mango Salad and Omu Rice.
Dining at the Azuela Cove is one of the best experiences for enjoying the Kadayawan Festival in Davao City and dropping by Best Okiniiri for the many food trips one gets to do during the holidays.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success