A 32-year-old of the Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC) and his companion were nabbed for allegedly selling shabu at 1:25 a.m. on Tuesday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, regional police director, identified the suspects as Denver Balibado Arinzol, registered nurse and a resident of Barangay San Antonio Agdao; and John Baluyot Mansueto, 39, unemployed, resident of Garcia Heights, Barangay 19-B.
The two were busted in Cabaguio Inn along Cabaguio Street, Barangay Wilfredo Agdao.
Recovered from their possession were three sachets containing alleged shabu with an estimated market value of P4,000.
A charge for violation of Sec. 5 (selling of illegal drugs) and Sec. 11 (possession of illegal drugs) will be filed against the suspects.
“We have our vision of a drug-free community and we must do our job to achieve that vision. So we will not stop until every single sachet of illegal drug in the region is wiped out and that every drug pusher is put behind the bars of justice,” Morales said.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021