A 32-year-old of the Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC) and his companion were nabbed for allegedly selling shabu at 1:25 a.m. on Tuesday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, regional police director, identified the suspects as Denver Balibado Arinzol, registered nurse and a resident of Barangay San Antonio Agdao; and John Baluyot Mansueto, 39, unemployed, resident of Garcia Heights, Barangay 19-B.
The two were busted in Cabaguio Inn along Cabaguio Street, Barangay Wilfredo Agdao.
Recovered from their possession were three sachets containing alleged shabu with an estimated market value of P4,000.
A charge for violation of Sec. 5 (selling of illegal drugs) and Sec. 11 (possession of illegal drugs) will be filed against the suspects.
“We have our vision of a drug-free community and we must do our job to achieve that vision. So we will not stop until every single sachet of illegal drug in the region is wiped out and that every drug pusher is put behind the bars of justice,” Morales said.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?