A 32-year-old of the Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC) and his companion were nabbed for allegedly selling shabu at 1:25 a.m. on Tuesday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, regional police director, identified the suspects as Denver Balibado Arinzol, registered nurse and a resident of Barangay San Antonio Agdao; and John Baluyot Mansueto, 39, unemployed, resident of Garcia Heights, Barangay 19-B.
The two were busted in Cabaguio Inn along Cabaguio Street, Barangay Wilfredo Agdao.
Recovered from their possession were three sachets containing alleged shabu with an estimated market value of P4,000.
A charge for violation of Sec. 5 (selling of illegal drugs) and Sec. 11 (possession of illegal drugs) will be filed against the suspects.
“We have our vision of a drug-free community and we must do our job to achieve that vision. So we will not stop until every single sachet of illegal drug in the region is wiped out and that every drug pusher is put behind the bars of justice,” Morales said.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success