Team Jonzlibs rolled down a total of 1,165 pins after rounds one and two for the overall lead at the start of the 34th Kadayawan sa Dabaw Open Duckpin tournament played at the Fairlanes Bowling and Recreation Center, Tuesday night (August 6, 2019).
Its total of 1,165 pins came from a 584 pinfall output on Round 1 and 581 on Round 2. They edged closest foes Jamia Bowlers (528-530-1,058) and Homer (532-517-1,049) which came second and third places, respectively.
Team Jonzlibs is bannered by Jay Libres, the father and son tandem of Berting and Tata Gorgon, Boy Fuentes and Roel Darunday.
Jamia Bolwers paraded Jojo Gonzaga, Cocoy Villarin, Yoyong Cabigas, Jun Auza and Boy Detuya while brothers Muktan, Aksan and Nasser Amsirabi along with Nadz Ajij compose team Homer.
Games three and four are playing as of presstime Thursday night (August 8, 2019) at the same venue. Games five and six will be played on Friday night (August 9, 2019) along with the Masters Qualifying Games.
The top four teams will advance to the championship round set on August 10, Saturday with cash prizes awaits the winners.
The tournament is backed by the City Sports Development Division Office/City Mayors Office as part of the 34th Kadayawan sports festivities.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online