Team Jonzlibs rolled down a total of 1,165 pins after rounds one and two for the overall lead at the start of the 34th Kadayawan sa Dabaw Open Duckpin tournament played at the Fairlanes Bowling and Recreation Center, Tuesday night (August 6, 2019).
Its total of 1,165 pins came from a 584 pinfall output on Round 1 and 581 on Round 2. They edged closest foes Jamia Bowlers (528-530-1,058) and Homer (532-517-1,049) which came second and third places, respectively.
Team Jonzlibs is bannered by Jay Libres, the father and son tandem of Berting and Tata Gorgon, Boy Fuentes and Roel Darunday.
Jamia Bolwers paraded Jojo Gonzaga, Cocoy Villarin, Yoyong Cabigas, Jun Auza and Boy Detuya while brothers Muktan, Aksan and Nasser Amsirabi along with Nadz Ajij compose team Homer.
Games three and four are playing as of presstime Thursday night (August 8, 2019) at the same venue. Games five and six will be played on Friday night (August 9, 2019) along with the Masters Qualifying Games.
The top four teams will advance to the championship round set on August 10, Saturday with cash prizes awaits the winners.
The tournament is backed by the City Sports Development Division Office/City Mayors Office as part of the 34th Kadayawan sports festivities.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories