The Criminal Investigation and Detection Group-Davao field office has already filed cases against several officers of investment companies in the region.
According to Maj. Milgrace Driz, they filed a case against LK Wellness Products with six respondents based on five complaints. They also filed two cases against Mega Can Omega Surplus Vehicle Trading with six respondents based on 17 complaints.
They also filed one case against eight officials of Titan 29 based on the complaints of five individuals. In the same vein, they also filed one case against eight officers of Emco Enterprise Company on the complaint filed by five investors.
The others include:
- Quest Link Digital Marketing Services – One case filed against eight officers based on one complaint
- JY and Beauty Fashion Marketing – One case filed against two executives based on one complaint
- Asia Business Corporation – One case filed against nine respondents based on four complaints
- BCT Motor and Car Trading – Two cases filed against 22 people based on the affidavits of the 13 complainants
- Power Play – Cases ongoing
She also warned police officers against joining illegal investment schemes as they may face administrative charges.
“We do not tolerate any of our collegues in the service and we are not protecting them from their wrongdoings,” he said.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos