The Criminal Investigation and Detection Group-Davao field office has already filed cases against several officers of investment companies in the region.
According to Maj. Milgrace Driz, they filed a case against LK Wellness Products with six respondents based on five complaints. They also filed two cases against Mega Can Omega Surplus Vehicle Trading with six respondents based on 17 complaints.
They also filed one case against eight officials of Titan 29 based on the complaints of five individuals. In the same vein, they also filed one case against eight officers of Emco Enterprise Company on the complaint filed by five investors.
The others include:
- Quest Link Digital Marketing Services – One case filed against eight officers based on one complaint
- JY and Beauty Fashion Marketing – One case filed against two executives based on one complaint
- Asia Business Corporation – One case filed against nine respondents based on four complaints
- BCT Motor and Car Trading – Two cases filed against 22 people based on the affidavits of the 13 complainants
- Power Play – Cases ongoing
She also warned police officers against joining illegal investment schemes as they may face administrative charges.
“We do not tolerate any of our collegues in the service and we are not protecting them from their wrongdoings,” he said.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead