The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will operators and drivers for a massive awareness campaign on the culture of security.
Armand Diosio, LTFRB XI regional director, issued a circular requesting operators and drivers of taxis, buses, jeepneys, and UV Express passenger vans to attend the meeting scheduled in the Davao City Recreation Center at 9 a.m. on Sunday.
The LTFRB received a letter dated July 25, 2019 from Col. Consolito P. Yecla, commander of Task Force Davao, requesting for the awareness campaign “to encourage Davaoeños and its visitors to practice the concept of ‘culture of security.’”
The activity will also prescribe the steps on how the transport sector can support the campaign against terrorism.
Based on EO No. 202, series of 1987, the LTFRB shall enforce the rules and regulation on land transportation public utilities that may promote safety, protection, comfort, and convenience to persons and properties, as well as the safety of persons and property within their areas of operation.
The LTFRB also reminded that failure to comply with the order “will warrant an imposition of penalty pursuant to Paragraph 48 of Memorandum Circular No. 2011-004 otherwise known as the 2011 Revised Terms and Conditions of CPCs in relation to Joint Administrative Order No. 2014-01 or the Revised Schedule of Fines and Penalties for Violations of Laws, Rules and Regulations Governing Land Transportation dated June 02, 2014.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021