The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will operators and drivers for a massive awareness campaign on the culture of security.
Armand Diosio, LTFRB XI regional director, issued a circular requesting operators and drivers of taxis, buses, jeepneys, and UV Express passenger vans to attend the meeting scheduled in the Davao City Recreation Center at 9 a.m. on Sunday.
The LTFRB received a letter dated July 25, 2019 from Col. Consolito P. Yecla, commander of Task Force Davao, requesting for the awareness campaign “to encourage Davaoeños and its visitors to practice the concept of ‘culture of security.’”
The activity will also prescribe the steps on how the transport sector can support the campaign against terrorism.
Based on EO No. 202, series of 1987, the LTFRB shall enforce the rules and regulation on land transportation public utilities that may promote safety, protection, comfort, and convenience to persons and properties, as well as the safety of persons and property within their areas of operation.
The LTFRB also reminded that failure to comply with the order “will warrant an imposition of penalty pursuant to Paragraph 48 of Memorandum Circular No. 2011-004 otherwise known as the 2011 Revised Terms and Conditions of CPCs in relation to Joint Administrative Order No. 2014-01 or the Revised Schedule of Fines and Penalties for Violations of Laws, Rules and Regulations Governing Land Transportation dated June 02, 2014.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success