Philippine Sports Commission Chairman William I. Ramirez and Social Security System President and Chief Executive Officer Aurora C. Ignacio formally signed the Memorandum of Agreement on Tuesday at the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex, Manila.
“I was so surprised and I’m so happy that such a big courier organization of the country is partnering with us, helping us with our athletes.” said Ramirez in his welcome speech.
Ramirez also believes that this historic partnership will be one of the legacies that they want to leave to the National Athletes, Coaches and Trainers, “This are our legacy na iiwanan, big part of this. Sa pananaw ko, no single Bureau or Department can achieve this goal without collaboration with the other agency and I think this is an example of a great collaboration.” added Ramirez.
Alongside Ramirez were his three Commissioners including Commissioner Charles Raymond Maxey, Commissioner Celia Kiram and Commissioner Arnold Agustin.
For the SSS side, Ignacio was with SSS NCR Operations Group Senior Vice President Jose B. Bautista and SSS Concurrent Acting Senior Vice President Antonio S. Argabioso.
“Unang-una ‘ho, kami ‘ho ang dapat na magpasalamat sa inyo. Kami ‘ho ang mas nangangailangan talaga na mai-cover ang inyong mga Coaches, Trainers tska Athletes.” said Ignacio.
Ignacio sight the importance of SSS to the National Athletes, Coaches and Trainers who continuously give pride and glory to the country in the international sport arena, “Kailangang ‘ho silang bigyan ng proteksyon gaya nga na sabi ng Presidente. Maraming atleta na tumatanda na lang at hindi sila natutulungan sa pagpapa-ospital sa kanilang pagtanda so with the SSS coverage hindi lang ‘ho yung sickness at disability ang makukuha nila, there are other benefits lalo na sa atletang babae.” said Ignacio.
The SSS members should complete at least 120 months contribution or beyond in order to enjoy the SSS pension.
The PSC, a government sports arm that supports the training and exposures of some 1180 National Athletes from 58 National Sports Association (NSA).
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success