Mayor Sara Duterte issued an executive order that reconstituted the committee on decorum and investigation (Codi), which will handle sexual harassment cases in the city.
EO 17 Series of 2019 was signed by the mayor after the terms of the existing members of the Codi have already expired.
Pursuant to RA 7677 or the Anti-sexual Harassment Act of 1995, the Codi shall handle sexual harassment cases in both government and private sectors. The term of office of the different members of the CODI shall not be more than two years.
The CODI shall be chaired by the city administrator, with the city legal officer and the head of the Integrated Gender and Development Office as co-chairs.
The members include the heads of the City Social Services and Development Office and Human Resource and Management Office (HRMO), as well as a representatives from the Davao City Hall Employees Association.
The HRMO will handle secretariat duties for the committee.
It’s also tasked to keep and safeguard all records and proceedings.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories