Drivers will have until Wednesday to claim their Pantawid Pasada Program (PPP) cash cards.
The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), in its advisory posted on Facebook, said the distribution of PPP Fuel Cards will only be until July 31, 2019.
The LTFRB also added that only those who have claimed their fuel cards will receive subsidy for 2019, in the amount of P20,514.
Based on the data of LTFRB Davao Region, 729 drivers have yet to claim their cards, two days before the deadline.
“Available Cards (are) 5,083. Card released are 4,354 (85.66%) while remaining cards are 729 (14.34%),” said LTFRB Regional Director Armand Dioso said in a text message.
The said PPP cash cards serve as fuel subsidy that help operators and drivers from the increasing prices of petroleum products.
In the 2018 PPP cash cards, the LTFRB provided P5,000 fuel subsidy but for this year, they increased it to more than P20,000.
LTFRB Chair Martin Delgra, in a previous interview, said once the distribution closes, they will not be able to claim the 2018 fuel assistance anymore as well as the 2019 fuel subsidy.
“If they will not be able to claim the cash cards, we will forfeit it. They will also be not credited for the P20K budget allocation,” Dioso affirmed.
Meanwhile, the LTFRB also reminded operator-drivers who are not able to claim personally may have an authorized representative claim their card on their behalf by submitting the; notarized special power of attorney (SPA) with forms available at distribution sites or can be printed from LTFRB websites and social media accounts; and, original and photocopy of the ID of the qualified franchise holder.
Other requirements include an original and photocopy of the ID of the representative; original OR/CR; original copy of the CPC or proof of franchise; recent photo of the qualified franchise holder; and operator-drivers may contact their nearest Regional Office for schedule and additional information.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market