The Civil Service Commission (CSC) has conferred the Program to Institutionalize Meritocracy and Excellence in Human Resource Management (PRIME-HRM) bronze award to the City Government.
The award signified that the city already reached the level 2 accreditation of the City’s HRM Office.
In yesterday’s flag raising ceremony, City HRM Officer Lemuel Ortonio turned over the award to City Administrator Zuleika Lopez, which was conferred to the City Government last July 24.
“As always, when we receive an award, on behalf of Mayor Sara Duterte and acting Mayor Sebastian Duterte, thank you so much. We, the representatives just go up on stage to get the award but the recognition is really done and given to you. Congratulations for a job well done,” Lopez addressed the City Government employees at the flag ceremony.
The bronze level accreditation signifies that appointments signed by Mayor Sara Duterte will no longer need the approval of the CSC. It also gives the city government access to other CSC services.
“Among the privileges of the level 2 accreditation is that they will be given authority to take final actions in their appointments. It will no longer be necessary for them to submit their appointments in our office for approval,” said Cyril Nathan SM Eamiguel, CSC XI assistant regional director, in a previous interview.
Other privileges, Eamiguel said, is that they will recommend the City to other agencies who would wish to benchmark for PRIME-HRM.
Ortonio, in his speech during the acceptance of the award, challenged the employees to step up for the level 3 accreditation.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos