Because the demand for wedding gowns and evening gala dresses have grown in Davao and the whole of Mindanao, Love & Styles thought of extending the shop to the adjoining space beside its store which is located at Quirino Avenue in Davao City. The Ribbon Cutting and solemn blessing took place on Wednesday, July 24, 2016.
Love & Styles, owned by Horace and Cristina Ibañez-Yip, has successfully brought its business of supplying elegant gowns and men’s suits for the bridal entourage and debutantes to a higher level.
Their daughter, Mae Christina Ibañez-Yee, a young college graduate of Mass Com from the Ateneo de Davao University is now manager of the three Love & Styles stores at Victoria Plaza, branches at Kidapawan and Digos Cities. The store also supplies gowns to a friend’s store in Tagum City.
Love & Styles also featured bridal gowns and
participated during the Insulares de Mayo at the Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao on May 31, 2019 with an array of models on the ramp to show Mindanawons the beautiful gowns available for the whole entourage when wedding bells ring for the bride and groom and their families.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed