Because the demand for wedding gowns and evening gala dresses have grown in Davao and the whole of Mindanao, Love & Styles thought of extending the shop to the adjoining space beside its store which is located at Quirino Avenue in Davao City. The Ribbon Cutting and solemn blessing took place on Wednesday, July 24, 2016.
Love & Styles, owned by Horace and Cristina Ibañez-Yip, has successfully brought its business of supplying elegant gowns and men’s suits for the bridal entourage and debutantes to a higher level.
Their daughter, Mae Christina Ibañez-Yee, a young college graduate of Mass Com from the Ateneo de Davao University is now manager of the three Love & Styles stores at Victoria Plaza, branches at Kidapawan and Digos Cities. The store also supplies gowns to a friend’s store in Tagum City.
Love & Styles also featured bridal gowns and
participated during the Insulares de Mayo at the Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao on May 31, 2019 with an array of models on the ramp to show Mindanawons the beautiful gowns available for the whole entourage when wedding bells ring for the bride and groom and their families.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission