Because the demand for wedding gowns and evening gala dresses have grown in Davao and the whole of Mindanao, Love & Styles thought of extending the shop to the adjoining space beside its store which is located at Quirino Avenue in Davao City. The Ribbon Cutting and solemn blessing took place on Wednesday, July 24, 2016.
Love & Styles, owned by Horace and Cristina Ibañez-Yip, has successfully brought its business of supplying elegant gowns and men’s suits for the bridal entourage and debutantes to a higher level.
Their daughter, Mae Christina Ibañez-Yee, a young college graduate of Mass Com from the Ateneo de Davao University is now manager of the three Love & Styles stores at Victoria Plaza, branches at Kidapawan and Digos Cities. The store also supplies gowns to a friend’s store in Tagum City.
Love & Styles also featured bridal gowns and
participated during the Insulares de Mayo at the Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao on May 31, 2019 with an array of models on the ramp to show Mindanawons the beautiful gowns available for the whole entourage when wedding bells ring for the bride and groom and their families.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market