A fastfood brand developed in the country, Jollibee, launched on Monday its Jollitown Theme Park in at at its branch at the Matina Town Square.
This park is the latest addition to Jollibee’s growing line-up of fun Kiddie Party themes – Jollirace, Fairytale Land, and Hello Kitty Fun Carnival which was introduced last May.
In a press statement from the company, in Jollitown Theme Park, children and their parents can experience the ultimate theme park adventure with the amusement park activities, games, entertainment, and party favors.
Malot Agustin, Jollibee Foods Corp. brand manager for Kids Marketing, said: “For most kids, visiting a theme park is definitely one of the most exciting and memorable experiences and we want to bring this joyful experience to our Jollibee Kids Party. We imagine Jollitown Theme Park to be the most fun destination for kids and this newest theme offering would definitely give the most unforgettable birthday which kids can only get from the jolliest place closest to their hearts, Jollibee.”
“Since this is a new theme, this will be unique but at the same time, familiar to parents and kids. Together with the new Jollibee Kids Party theme, you will still get to enjoy your favorite Jollibee meals and see and play with the well- loved Jollibee and Friends,” Agustin said.
Parents can also conveniently plan their children’s party by visiting any Jollibee Party Store which is available for both in-store and outside parties and has a “Create-Your-Own-Package” that gives parents that option to customize their food packages.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again