A flexible date for her birthday has been scheduled for Terry Bernardo. Born in July, she schedules her celebration whenever her children or grandchildren arrive from abroad to be with her on her birthday. Last year, she moved her party to September when son Richard arrived in Davao from the United States. This month, although her birthday falls on the last week of July, she gathered her friends last Thursday, July 18 because her grandsons Jason and Kevin Torres arrived with their dad, Richard from the United States. Jason and Kevin are in high school.
Terry’s friends from the Aguman keng Kapampangan and Cenacle Prayer group were invited for the gathering. She was president of the Aguman organization when she was a resident at the Monteritz, a residential village developed by her family.
Her daughter, Annabelle and son Roger were around during her previous birthday celebration, but could not come this year due to their family’s busy schedule.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success