Davao City — The Mountaineering Federation of Southern Mindanao (MFSM) and the Mindanao Mountaineering Community (MMC) Hammock Forum will be held on Oct. 19 and 20 at the Rock Shelter, Barangay Coon in Talikud Island, Davao del Norte.
It will be held in partnership with TALISOC Mountaineering Club, PDS Sea Transport and The Boatman Outdoors.
“We will have the outreach, gift giving and feeding. We’ll also have the single rope technique, gender sensitivity and reggae night,” said Danilo “Jun” Bacus, chairman of MMC and project director of MFSM.
The registration fee of P1,200 is composed of Boatman hammock single, transportation back and forth (Sta. Ana Wharf-Base Camp), dinner, snack, souvenir jersey, cold beer, activity ID, certificate, resort overnight and raffle.
The registration fee without a hammock is P700 while for the Talikod participants a registration fee of P1,000 and without hammock P550.
The registration is conducted at The Boatman at La Fontana, Bolton St. and The House of Lord Anthony at Anda St.
For more details, contact Weng Pacaldo (09338256821), George Garcia (09154829408) or Bacus (09083286061). (Lito delos Reyes)
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon