A well-attended event we joined last Thursday was the Wine Tasting held at Swiss Deli Matina, hosted by Swiss Deli owner Romano Venuti and manager Peter Gilbertson and a lady named Rose Albaladejo.
Guests made sure they chose the wine they preferred to serve to guests during parties or even having a group of close friends at home or dining somewhere else.
Choosing the right wine is like not just picking a glass of soda and drinking it like a glass of water or cup of coffee. It is enjoying its aroma of mixed ingredients like berries, cinnamon, spices and other fruits to come up with the right aroma and character.
Swiss Deli served sausages, cheese, fried pork ribs, bread and a lot more to match the wines being offered for tasting.
Photo Credits: Irene Balchin/Marilyn Roque
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead