A homegrown company, which is into into developing loyalty program for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), is promising a win-win satisfaction between the MSMEs and their customers with its newly-upgraded system.
UseMints general manager Leo Alba said their Mints Framework System, which was developed last year, has already helped a lot of merchants as it promotes a sharing of customers with their ‘suki ko-suki mo’ strategy.
The community of UseMints has about 170 members since it was conceptualized last 2013. “All of our 170 partners, the customer-suki of one of the merchants will be customer suki of everyone because we are helping together,” he added.
With their Customer Loyalty and Reward Program, a merchant’s customer can jump to another merchant within the company with the customer getting reward points which can be converted into cash, educational support, or business assistance program. Also, the customer could also get a cashpoints when buying from the partner-merchants.
Through this, merchants will be able to connect and bridge the gap of unhealthy competition, and foster growth, unity and camaraderie towards stronger and fruitful business.
According to Alba, most small business owners can’t be successful because they keep competing with one another like lowering the prices of goods to entice customers until it’s now longer profitable. With their program, they will be providing mentorship for strong collaboration with the agent who will be synchronizing the needs and setting expectations towards meeting the core objective of the community.
On September 5, they will hold first ever gathering of merchants dubbed as HappyAll!: UseMints Community in Buhangin with guaranteed foot traffic of 400 attendees.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat