Davao City – For its 30th year, bigger and better hole-in-one prizes will be at stake in the annual Durian Tee Invitational golf tournament which tees off from August 14 to 17 at the scenic Apo Golf and Country Club.
In this year’s edition, hole-in-one prizes at stake on designated par 3 fairways are a brand new Ford Raptor, five hundred thousand pesos, a two-seater Yamaha golf cart and four motorcycles (Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha).
“With these hole-in-one prizes at stake on our 30th year, we expected more participants to join,” said Apo Golf and Country Club president Joseph Ng.
The Durian Tee Invitational golf tournament is in line with annual Kadayawan celebration.
For interested golfers, registration is now going on pegged at P6,000 per entry inclusive of a Jester North Face backpack and a free practice round plus a chance to win raffle items during the awards night which will be held at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gymnasium on August 17, Saturday at 6 p.m.
Double barrel tee-off starts will be from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. and from 10 a.m. to 12 noon on those playdates.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories