Two suspects included in the drugs watchlist were busted after they were caught selling shabu around 12:35 a.m. on Saturday.
Maj. Jason Baria, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified them as Porsia Ompad Bairollah alias Yang-yang, 28, female, and a resident of Purok 1, Mini-Forest, Barangay 23-C, and Amad Electoris Asari, 30, barbecue vendor and a resident of Kasadya, R. Castillo, Agdao District.
They recovered eleven sachets of shabu weighing 6.33 grams with an estimated street value of P95,000 from the suspects, along with the P1,000 buy-bust money and one cellphone.
Baria said their buyers were mostly laborers, gang members, employees, vendors and drivers.
Meanwhile, a case for violation of RA 9165 will be filed against the arrested suspects.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, the regional police director, lauded his personnel for the successful anti-illegal drug operation. He warned criminals that the police will continue the relentless campaign against illegal drugs to clear the communities of the menace.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market