Police are hunting down two persons tagged in the killing of a 22-year-old man in Times Beach, Barangay Bucana (76-A), Talomo District early Saturday morning.
Major Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Station, identified the victim as Michael Timbulan Amoguis, alias Em-em.
Lao said Amoguis sustained multiple stab and hack wounds in his neck, arms and other parts of his body.
The incident happened in Purok 23-B, Aromahan, Isla Suerte at 5:45 a.m. Saturday.
Lao said witnesses saw two persons, identified as Jimboy and Ian, hurriedly leaving the area on that time.
The two, wearing t-shirts with blood stains, were carrying bolo as they fled.
Police investigation, he said, revealed that personal grudges could be behind the killing.
The victim and the suspects were members of rival gangs.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again