Police are hunting down two persons tagged in the killing of a 22-year-old man in Times Beach, Barangay Bucana (76-A), Talomo District early Saturday morning.
Major Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Station, identified the victim as Michael Timbulan Amoguis, alias Em-em.
Lao said Amoguis sustained multiple stab and hack wounds in his neck, arms and other parts of his body.
The incident happened in Purok 23-B, Aromahan, Isla Suerte at 5:45 a.m. Saturday.
Lao said witnesses saw two persons, identified as Jimboy and Ian, hurriedly leaving the area on that time.
The two, wearing t-shirts with blood stains, were carrying bolo as they fled.
Police investigation, he said, revealed that personal grudges could be behind the killing.
The victim and the suspects were members of rival gangs.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission