Police are hunting down two persons tagged in the killing of a 22-year-old man in Times Beach, Barangay Bucana (76-A), Talomo District early Saturday morning.
Major Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Station, identified the victim as Michael Timbulan Amoguis, alias Em-em.
Lao said Amoguis sustained multiple stab and hack wounds in his neck, arms and other parts of his body.
The incident happened in Purok 23-B, Aromahan, Isla Suerte at 5:45 a.m. Saturday.
Lao said witnesses saw two persons, identified as Jimboy and Ian, hurriedly leaving the area on that time.
The two, wearing t-shirts with blood stains, were carrying bolo as they fled.
Police investigation, he said, revealed that personal grudges could be behind the killing.
The victim and the suspects were members of rival gangs.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories