In celebration of the 70th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of the Philippines, the Royal Thai Embassy in cooperation with Tourism of Authority of Thailand hosted “Friendship Golf Tournament”, “Thai Culinary Delights 2019”, and “Thai Film Festival” in Davao City between 27-29 June 2019.
On June 28, 2019 Thai Culinary Delights 2019 was hosted by the The Royal Thai Embassy with the Thai Ambassador, held at Dusit 2 in Davao City.
The event was attended by MinDa OIC Nathaniel Dalumpines, SM Lanang Premier and SM City personalities. A program featuring Thai cultural dances was held as well as a cooking demonstration with the participation of some guests from the Diplomatic Corps who tried their hands at cooking the traditional Thai culinary delights.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach