An invitation we received as the hot summer months were now leaving and rains came pouring down said “Let’s end this summer with a bang!”
It was a night of great seafood, beer and music on June 29, 2019 as Blue Posts Boiling Crabs and Shrimps Bajada launched Heineken Draught Beer in a fun Luau Party. Just ordering a featured dish – Seafood Medley, one would received a German Mug of draft beer for free.
Our friend Chuck Gepaya was around to welcome guests who wore leis and
flowers on their head to welcome everyone. Generous servings of Chili
Crabs, Shrimps and “Spicy Tinola” were served to oour delight as a band played to keep the evening alive while guests enjoyed the draft beer which came in liters.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized