An invitation we received as the hot summer months were now leaving and rains came pouring down said “Let’s end this summer with a bang!”
It was a night of great seafood, beer and music on June 29, 2019 as Blue Posts Boiling Crabs and Shrimps Bajada launched Heineken Draught Beer in a fun Luau Party. Just ordering a featured dish – Seafood Medley, one would received a German Mug of draft beer for free.
Our friend Chuck Gepaya was around to welcome guests who wore leis and
flowers on their head to welcome everyone. Generous servings of Chili
Crabs, Shrimps and “Spicy Tinola” were served to oour delight as a band played to keep the evening alive while guests enjoyed the draft beer which came in liters.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market