An invitation we received as the hot summer months were now leaving and rains came pouring down said “Let’s end this summer with a bang!”
It was a night of great seafood, beer and music on June 29, 2019 as Blue Posts Boiling Crabs and Shrimps Bajada launched Heineken Draught Beer in a fun Luau Party. Just ordering a featured dish – Seafood Medley, one would received a German Mug of draft beer for free.
Our friend Chuck Gepaya was around to welcome guests who wore leis and
flowers on their head to welcome everyone. Generous servings of Chili
Crabs, Shrimps and “Spicy Tinola” were served to oour delight as a band played to keep the evening alive while guests enjoyed the draft beer which came in liters.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC