Homegrown property developer Damosa Land Inc. bagged three awards for its Diamond Tower at the Philippines Property Awards 2019.
The property development arm of the Floirendo group won for its Damosa Diamond Tower the Best Office Architectural Design as the building, which is set to be completed next year, “features such as green roof deck, solar energy, LED lights, and exterior fin placement on its façade where gentle weave patterns function in helping the building’s insulation system.”
The 15-floor building also received the Highly Commended Awards for Best Office Development and Best BPO Office Development.
“As it rises, the Damosa Diamond Tower is already a testament of the company’s commitment to sustainability as well as in the transformation of the skyline of Davao City,” said Ricardo F. Lagdameo, Damosa Land first vice president, in a statement.
The awards were given by Property Guru, an international property consultant which annually gives awards to best developers.
Cristophe Vicic, chair for this year’s board of judges, said companies that got the 39 awards “are truly the movers and shakers of the property industry” in the country.
Vicic is the country manager for the Philippines of the Jones Lang LaSalle, a global real estate services firm specializing in commercial property and investment management.
The Damosa Diamond Tower is part of the new property projects of the company which also has its Damosa IT Park, the first project in the city accredited by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority.
It has about 20,000 square meters of floor area and “and will reflect a piece of Davao’s history and the heritage of the Floirendo family’s agricultural roots in its overall aesthetics, hence, will have banana fibers incorporated in the design,” the company said.
When it starts operating, the building will also have a backup power supply.
In 2017, the developer’s Damosa Fairlane was also named the Best Residential Development (Davao) and the Highly Commended Award for Best Residential Landscape Architectural Design, while its condominium, Seawind, got the Highly Commended Award for Best Residential Development (Davao).
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid