Juice Cubi (pronounced “cue-bee”), a popular chain of Chinese milk tea shops, opened their first store in the country last July 5 at SM City Davao Annex.
“We are proud to be the first in the Philippines and part of the more than 100 branches of Juice Cubi worldwide,” said Juice Cubi Davao owner Irene Co-Uy.
As a treat to their first 100 customers, they offered a Buy-1, Take-1 promo on their milk tea and juices during the opening day. They also gave out reusable metal straws to customers.
Juice Cubi utilizes premium quality glass tumblers for their milk teas and high grade plastic containers for their juices that you can take home and reuse.
Some of their bestsellers include Grapefrui Overload, SC Milktea, Cubi Pearl Caramel Milk,
Cubi Strawberry, Cubi Mango, Milk Tea Overload, Cubi Special Milk Tea, Ocean Breeze, Starry Night, and Lady In Red. Drink starts at P110.00.
Also present during the opening were Juice Cubi owners Jordan Uy, Juice Cubi Macau director Mark Huang, SM Supermalls AVP for Mindanao marketing Russel Alaba, and SM’s leasing manager Lorraine Quezon.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid