The regional productivity contest recognized 12 micro, small and medium enterprises for their exemplary labor practices.
The recognition was done during the culmination of the 2019 Productivity Olympics held at the Marco Polo Hotel on July 5 by the National Wages and Productivity Commission of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE-NWPC) in coordination with all its Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Board (RTWPB).
Those recognized were the 130 Cacao Culture Farms (Micro, Agribusiness Category); MS3 Agri-Ventures Corporation (Small, Agribusiness Category); Malagos Food Inc. (Small, Agribusiness Category); Shechem Marketing (Micro, Industry Category); Happi Tummy Foodstuff, Inc. (Micro, Industry Category); Artes De San Vicente Producers Cooperative (Small, Industry Category); Woodworks Kiln Dried Products (Small, Industry Category); DAVECO Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Cooperative (Small, Industry Category); Manuel Guianga and Sirib Growers and Employees Multipurpose Cooperative (MAGSIGE MPC) (Small, Industry Category); Coffee For Peace, Inc. (Micro, Service Category); Alta Pension House (Micro, Service Category); Aces Polytechnic College, Inc. (Small, Service Category).
The competition showcased the best productivity practices among MSMEs and also encouraged national awareness and commitment to quality and productivity.
By inviting all MSMEs in the region, officials hoped they could also adopt the productivity improvements applied by the awardees as well as the previous vectors for the overall development of the sector.
According to the RTWPB, the regional winners would compete in the national search of the 2019 Productivity Olympics.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market