A fire damaged 13 houses in an urban poor community in Agdao District on Saturday.
Investigators are still determining the cause of fire that started in the house of Alicia Agtag, 63, along Lakatan Street, Purok Cabaguio, Barangay Wilfredo Aquino around 1:40 p.m.
The fire spread to other houses, mostly made of light materials.
Senior Fire Officer 3 Ramil Gillado, the Chief Investigation officer of the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) XI, said the fire was out by 2:30 p.m.
Gillado said no casualty was reported.
Based on the investigation, the estimated damage reached P200,000.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized