A fire damaged 13 houses in an urban poor community in Agdao District on Saturday.
Investigators are still determining the cause of fire that started in the house of Alicia Agtag, 63, along Lakatan Street, Purok Cabaguio, Barangay Wilfredo Aquino around 1:40 p.m.
The fire spread to other houses, mostly made of light materials.
Senior Fire Officer 3 Ramil Gillado, the Chief Investigation officer of the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) XI, said the fire was out by 2:30 p.m.
Gillado said no casualty was reported.
Based on the investigation, the estimated damage reached P200,000.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed