A fire damaged 13 houses in an urban poor community in Agdao District on Saturday.
Investigators are still determining the cause of fire that started in the house of Alicia Agtag, 63, along Lakatan Street, Purok Cabaguio, Barangay Wilfredo Aquino around 1:40 p.m.
The fire spread to other houses, mostly made of light materials.
Senior Fire Officer 3 Ramil Gillado, the Chief Investigation officer of the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) XI, said the fire was out by 2:30 p.m.
Gillado said no casualty was reported.
Based on the investigation, the estimated damage reached P200,000.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market