Local arnis players who are currently members of the national pool are hopeful to get slots in the coming 2019 Southeast Asian Games which reels off this December in Manila.
Mario Palazuelo, chief instructor of the Kapatiran Doble Elise Davao who served as one of the guests on Thursday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao, presented three local arnis players who are bound for the upcoming Games namely Jezebel S. Morcillo, Adelfa A. Sagne and Glennon Jhon N. Malisa.
“All three are training for the coming SEA Games for the past months. Unfortunately, they are training here in Davao due to unavailability of a billeting area in Manila. The billeting area are still under renovation and probably they will be in Manila in the third week of this month,” Palazuelo said.
“We are training hard for this SEA Games and hopefully we will get a slot to play. As for our coach Palazuelo, we are still 85 percent ready,” said the 23 years-old Sagne.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success