Cash prizes, medals and trophies will be at stake in the coming 2019 Kadawayan Open Ten Pin Bowling Championships set this August 7 to 11 at the SM Lanang Premier.
“Over P250,000 will be at stake for the winners in this year’s tournament,” said Arch. Ranises Tancontian of the organizing DATBA (Davao Tenpin Bowlers Association) on Thursday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao Annex.
Entries from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao are expected to show their wares in this years’ competition dubbed as one of the biggest tournaments to date.
Tancontian added that as of today, there are now 40 teams registered and they are expecting more.
Categories include Individual, Team, Seniors and Mixed Open.
Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) Commissioner Charles Raymond Maxey is expected to grace the opening rites.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1