Cash prizes, medals and trophies will be at stake in the coming 2019 Kadawayan Open Ten Pin Bowling Championships set this August 7 to 11 at the SM Lanang Premier.
“Over P250,000 will be at stake for the winners in this year’s tournament,” said Arch. Ranises Tancontian of the organizing DATBA (Davao Tenpin Bowlers Association) on Thursday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao Annex.
Entries from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao are expected to show their wares in this years’ competition dubbed as one of the biggest tournaments to date.
Tancontian added that as of today, there are now 40 teams registered and they are expecting more.
Categories include Individual, Team, Seniors and Mixed Open.
Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) Commissioner Charles Raymond Maxey is expected to grace the opening rites.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year