Cash prizes, medals and trophies will be at stake in the coming 2019 Kadawayan Open Ten Pin Bowling Championships set this August 7 to 11 at the SM Lanang Premier.
“Over P250,000 will be at stake for the winners in this year’s tournament,” said Arch. Ranises Tancontian of the organizing DATBA (Davao Tenpin Bowlers Association) on Thursday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao Annex.
Entries from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao are expected to show their wares in this years’ competition dubbed as one of the biggest tournaments to date.
Tancontian added that as of today, there are now 40 teams registered and they are expecting more.
Categories include Individual, Team, Seniors and Mixed Open.
Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) Commissioner Charles Raymond Maxey is expected to grace the opening rites.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant