The Apo Golf and Country Club gears up for the coming Durian Tee Invitational golf tournament which is set to tee off this August 14 to 17 at its par 72 course located in nearby Toril, this city.
Now on its 30th edition, the Durian Tee Invitational dubbed as one of the city’s longest running golf tournament to date, offers bigger prizes than its previous competitions. In this year competition, hole-in-one prizes for the lucky player who scores a rare ace on a designated hole will win five hundred thousand pesos, a brand new Ford Raptor, a two-seater Yamaha golf cart and four motorcycles.
“We opt to give bigger hole-in-one prizes this year because it’s our 30th anniversary of the Durian Tee. It is one of the prestigious golf competition here in Davao as this is lined-up with the annual Kadayawan celebration,” said Apo Golf and Country Club president Joseph Ng.
For the past previous months, Apo Golf and Country Club prepared thoroughly for this year’s edition purchasing more golf carts, fairway grass trimming and bunker repairs.
For interested golfers, registration is now going on pegged at P6,000 per entry inclusive of a Jester North Face backpack and a free practice round plus a chance to win raffle items during the awards night.
Double barrel tee-off starts will be from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. and from 10 a.m. to 12 noon on those playdates.
The awarding ceremonies will be on August 17, Saturday 6 p.m. at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gymnasium.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success